Monday, January 25, 2010

January 2010 Featured Member

January 2010 Featured Member:
TONYA O'TINGER

Hello, Fellow Duck Junkies! I was introduced to duck hunting in 1992 by my sweetheart! We spent 2 weeks in Alaska hunting sea ducks and I've been hooked ever since. I love everything about duck hunting. The entire experience is majestic. The sunrise, fog rolling off the water showing the silhouette of the decoys. A flock comes in cupped and committed , then someone shouts "take em" I get goose bumps! To me there is nothing better than being outdoors with great friends shooting shells & sharing laughs.
My favorite part about the Duck Junkies site is that it connects me with others who share my passion for waterfowl hunting! I love the discussions and the photos. So keep them coming.
I am Co-Owner of Wild About Fowl Wildlife art Studio, specializing in waterfowl & upland game bird taxidermy. Please feel free to visit our website at: www.wildaboutfowl.com Happy Hunting!

No comments: