Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody. My name is Cory McDonald. I'll be working as the Pro Staffer for Wyoming. I would like to use this blog to give retriever training advice, nutrition advice, product review and anything else y'all can think of to ask or need advice on.

Now, for the about me... I am 32 years old, married to one the greatest women I have ever known, I'm a Daddy to two wonderful kids, a 7 year old daughter Shada, she's not really into hunting at the moment, she's more into princesses, school, ballet, soccer, baseball, and dressing up, but maybe as she gets older I can get her jacked about it, a 5 year old son Treycin, who's crazy about hunting and fishing, he loves watching hunting and fishing shows on t.v. He's also crazy about the Alabama Crimson Tide and Trains. He also loves being an "assistant trainer" for me.

I have been waterfowl hunting most of my life. I went on my first waterfowl hunt when I was 3 years old, in Alberta, Canada, for geese. I have been crazy about waterfowl since. I now hunt as much as time permits.

I spend most of my days training retrievers. I am passionate about training retrievers, learning why they do certain things, retriever nutrition, what is the best food out there to feed to make sure that they are at their absolute top shape, which products are the best for their training, health, and nutrition.

I hope to learn as much from all of you as I hope you learn from me. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and if any of us at Duck Junkies can be of assistance please feel free to contact us and we will do everything we can to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in any way that we can.

I would like to take this time to thank Ryan and Sarah at Duck Junkies for allowing me the opportunity and privilege to be a member of Team Duck Junkies.

Until next time, may your days be filled with the love of family and a retriever,

Cory

No comments: